Search This Blog

Saturday, May 12, 2007

I had a woman in my apartment tonight

We met on Craig's List. It started with a few emails back and forth. She asked for a picture. I sent one. Within a matter of hours she was in my apartment, and soon after we were both sweaty and gasping for air. I even have a few scratches on me. Now she's gone. It's unlikely I'll ever see her again, but we both knew that going in.
As I sit here alone in my apartment, exhausted and basking in the afterglow, I can only think about how grateful I am for Craig's list. Where else could I have found someone to buy that piece of shit of a coffee table I've been trying to get rid of for months? It was totally worth schlepping it down 3 flights of stairs with that woman just to get it out of here.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to tease a guy. i actually got excited for you there for a second. But yeah, craigs is great for getting rid of crap. it's like an online garage sale.

Anonymous said...

Thought I wound up on penthouse forum by mistake, but once I read the coffee table thing I knew was in the right place.

Anonymous said...

lol, mo.

Anonymous said...

there's not enough penicillin in the world for me to even consider hooking up with a chick from craig's list. at least you got a few bucks off this woman for the table, and not an std.

Anonymous said...

Hope you used your 3-pack of condoms from a year-and-a-half ago! ;-)

Nice Jewish Guy said...

You had me going there for a second...! Then I realized that of course no one actually hooks up that way. (I even had a post about it!)

Anonymous said...

OMG, I just re-read the post and now feel like a fool! Good joke, you had me going there!

Unknown said...

Awesome post.

NewWrldYankee said...

Hey new to ur blog and loving it! Tryin to catch up via archives --- ive never laughed so hard in my life...lucky im not drinking anything!